You're watching the Support and Resistance Level Report for Thursday. Here's how our in-house model tests out. First up is the Euro/Dollar, which has the…
Everybody loves something for nothing after all! We will show you how to get these great £20 bonuses to try out live trading on popular trading platforms. It takes 5 minutes to signup and after that you trading bonus will be yours and you can get trading straight away. This is a great way to try out live trading before you risk any of your own money on the markets, perfect for beginners or just to try out what each platform has to offer. There are no special terms and conditions other than you must enter valid details to stop abuse of the offers.
Option 1: Plus500 – £20 No Deposit Trading Bonus
Plus500 is a leading provider of Contracts for Difference, providing trading on shares, forex, commodities, ETFs, options and indices.
2. Enter your email and a password to create the account
3. Login to Web Trader and Click the VERIFY PHONE AND GET £20
4. Enter your personal details and submit your information.
5. You will receive a verification code to your mobile phone. Enter this code into the box provided on the personal details page
6. You are instantly credited with £20 so you can start trading!
Option 2: XM.com – £20 No Deposit Trading Bonus
Xm.com offer a range of over 60 currency pairs, precious metals, energies and equity indices.
2. Enter your details and complete the registration form
3. Once complete £20 Is automatically added to your account so start trading!
Option 3: IRON FX – $35 No Deposit Trading Bonus
Note:This offer is being withdrawn by IronFX on the 22/02/2017 Act Fast To Secure Your Bonus!
IronFX is an award-winning Global Leader in Online Trading. With 10 trading platforms, over 200 tradable instruments in forex, spot metals, futures, shares, spot indices and commodities
2. Enter your details and submit the registration form
3. Your $35 trading bonus is automatically added to your account so start trading!
Disclaimer: Please note all prices are for information only, they should not be relied upon for accuracy or trading. All prices quotes are based on CFD prices and are similar though not always identical to real exchange prices.
STOCKTRKR or anybody connected with STOCKTRKR will not accept any liability for loss or damage arising from use of any information/commentary/charts or articles which is provided 'as is' for educational purposes only, nothing contained on this website should be considered as investment advice - please seek proper investment advice if you wish to trade on global markets and ensure you are familiar with the risks.